We had big plans for 2012, and we made them happen, but 2012 turned out to be an even bigger year for SmartFile than we had imagined. While we continuously are adding to, tweaking and empowering existing features; our entire team -not just key executives- arrive early and leave late to brainstorm, build and test new technologies, integrations and more to ensure our customers remain on the front line of innovation.
Our professional file sharing system & FTP-hosted solutions continued expanding internationally in 2012 by us now providing service to companies in over 50 countries. We also sprouted internally by adopting a healthier core of talented engineers, marketing gurus and web developers. With well over 5 million total files hosted, our team is locked and loaded in wait of a New Year filled with even more surprises than last.
But first, let’s take a quick look back at some of our favorite moments in 2012:
- New SmartFile API 2.0 – Increased loading speeds, better response time navigating in the app, and a more intuitive user experiencealtogether…just to name a few. Click here to read about all the new features!
- We moved into a new open atmosphere (AKA “office space”) with a stocked kitchen, lounge area, aquarium, top-end equipment and a great downtown location. We even built our own recording center inside!
- SmartCare, our 24/7, personalized customer support program, was founded to better meet the needs of customers around the world
- Founded FileHub ™ – Our cloud-hosted tool that merges DropBox™ accounts (+ it’s features) through SmartFile (+it’s features), allowing users to manage multiple file sharing accounts all from one simple location.
- SmartFile Cares Initiative Launched – We are passionate about giving back to the community and organizations that need our help. We officially kicked off this initiative in August at HOOT (Helpers Helping Others Outreach Team).
- Company outing at “The World’s Greatest Spectacle in Racing” – The Indianapolis 500!
- Exhibitor at Graph Expo 2012 in Chicago
- Well, of course we are HIPPA Compliant, but thanks for asking.
Happy New Year to you and yours from our team! We’ll see you next year with fresh content, tips, and more. Thanks for all our support this past year!