Are you trying to find a way to send large media files for creative agencies? If so, you probably understand that there are plenty of options available. At the same time, the best option for one agency is probably not the best agency for all of them. You need to think carefully about the benefits and drawbacks of each option before you decide which one is best for your needs. What are a few key points you should keep in mind if you are looking for a way to send large media files? Remember that you can reach out to a professional if you have questions or concerns about how to protect your files in transit.
It Is Best To use Professional Grade Filesharing
As you try to find the best option to help you share files with your colleagues and clients, you need to make sure you use a professional-grade file-sharing solution. There are numerous reasons why agencies should trust a professional solution. These include:
- Encryption: You probably work with confidential information regularly, and you need to make sure this is protected. One of the best ways to do that is to use a professional solution to encrypt your files in transit. That way, nobody can get in between your transmission and steal your information.
- Speed: Time is your most valuable resource, and you need to make sure you use it efficiently. You need to find a filesharing solution that can help you transfer files from place to place as quickly as possible. That way, all of your employees and business partners will have access to the files they need to do their jobs.
- Customizability: Do you think your business is going to grow in the future? If so, you need to find an option that has customizable features. That way, you can customize your filesharing solution to meet your needs. Make sure your solution can grow with your company. That is where customizable features can be helpful.
These are just a few of the top reasons why you should take advantage of a professional-grade file-sharing solution.
Take Advantage of Branded Client Portals
There is never a second chance to make a first impression, and you need to make a professional impression on anyone who interacts with your files. That is why you should take advantage of branded client portals. This is an important part of building a strong brand identity, and you can make sure you put your best foot forward every time. You need to have a branded client portal so that everyone understands exactly who they are dealing with.
Furthermore, you can also take advantage of customized email signatures that can help you share files. This can help you save time when interacting with your employees, customers, and business partner. In addition, this can help you prevent a professional, finished product to anyone you interact with. If you would like to position yourself as an authority in the field, you should take advantage of branded client portals, which can go a long way toward helping you increase your footprint in the sector.
Stay Organized with the Right Practices
Another reason why you should take advantage of a professional file-sharing solution is that you can stay organized. Are you tired of dealing with a cluttered desktop? Do you have a difficult time finding the files you need? If so, you need to go through spring cleaning on your computer.
There are several best practices you need to follow, particularly with employees working from home. These include:
- Purge Files Regularly: Even though it can take a lot of work, you need to purge your files regularly. Take a look at all the icons you have on your desktop right now. Do you really need to have all of these files? If not, you need to remove them from your desktop. This will make it easier for you to find what you are looking for.
- Backup Your Information: Of course, you need to back up your information as well. You never know when a natural disaster is going to try, and you never know when someone will try to hack your information. You need to follow the 3 – 2 – 1 rule when backing up your files. That way, if something happens to your information, you can restore it as quickly as possible.
You need to make sure you follow file-sharing etiquette when you are establishing your daily operations. That way, you will have an easier time finding the information you require. Furthermore, you can make the lives of your employees easier because they will have an easier time finding the files they need.
Find an Option with No File Size Limits
If you run a creative agency, there is a good chance that your file sizes are tremendous. You may have a difficult time sharing files that are so large. Even though most design files are large, you still have options available if you try to send large files from place to place. Even if they are too big to attach to an email, there are other options available. This is another reason you should invest in a professional solution that can help you securely and accurately share your files.
Take Advantage of File Previews and Versioning
If you run a creative agency, there is a good chance you are orchestrating a team effort. What this means is that you will have multiple people working on the same file at the same time. You should look at a professional solution that can help you take advantage of file previews and versioning. Some of the main benefits of working with a solution that offers file versioning and clue:
- You can keep track of edits as you go along. You can look at who is suggesting what changes and what this might mean for the file.
- You can establish a paper trail that can help you keep track of what individual people are doing with the file. You do not have to worry about losing track of the edits.
- You will only have one copy of a file. You do not have to worry about which file is the most recent one. There are clearly marked file versions available.
- You will have access to a comprehensive preview option. That way, you can see what the final version of the file looks like before you approve it.
You need to invest in a solution that will help you track file versions for all of these reasons. That way, you can eliminate the problem of accidentally overwriting specific files. This can go a long way toward placing your business in the best position possible to be successful.
Make Sure To Manage the Review Process
Finally, you also need to invest in a solution that will help you manage the file lifecycle. File sharing solutions can help you facilitate content management, making the review process more manageable. A few essential tips you need to follow if you are looking to manage the review process include:
- Always look for opportunities to delegate responsibilities. Place the right people around you if you want your agency to be successful.
- You need to specify why you are suggesting certain changes. That way, your team members understand what they need to do to improve the finished product.
- Finally, you may want to save different versions of the same file. That way, if you need to revert changes down the road, you can make the process easier.
If you are looking for a stress-free file management solution, you need to rely on the options available for SmartFile. You can take advantage of numerous automation features that can help you get the most out of your creative agency. This can also go a long way toward helping you stay one step ahead of the competition. If you can expedite the review process, you will have an easier time meeting your clients’ needs.
Trust SmartFile for Your File Needs
These are a few of the most important factors you need to consider if you are trying to find a solution that can help you send large files. If you manage a creative agency, there is a good chance that you have tremendous file sizes that you interact with regularly. If you take the time to find the right option to help you, you can put yourself in the best position possible to meet the needs of your customers and clients. If you are having difficulty finding the best way to manage large file sizes, you may want to reach out to a professional who can help you. That way, you can rest easy, knowing that your files are going to be protected. Instill confidence in your consumers and clients by taking advantage of the best file-sharing solution to meet your needs.