Join The Team!
Are you looking for an incredible career opportunity? Do you play ping pong? SmartFile is looking for awesome people to join our growing team of brilliant minds. Join us as we take over the world of enterprise technology from our headquarters in downtown Indianapolis.Current Openings
We're located in downtown Indianapolis within distance of great restaurants, bars, art galleries and free parking.
No Vacation Limits
Take as much time off as you need. We're not going to keep count, we know you are a responsible adult that wants to work here.
Snacks and Drinks
We'll keep you fed and hydrated with tons of snacks and beverages. Whatever it takes to keep yourstomach quiet and your brain alert.
We help you plan for the future while you're working hard today. We'll match up to 4% of your salary in 401k contributions to our plan.
Running late? Dentist appointment? Don't sweat being here at an exact time, work your own hours to get your job done.
Hopefully you're not chasing numbers, so just know that we pay our team competitively and continue to pay more as they contribute.
The Best Equipment
Standing desk? MacBook? 27-inch monitor? Exercise ball? You can choose whatever equipment you need to get the job done.
Wear a suit. Or shorts and a shirt. Wear whatever you feel like. Come as you are — just don't come naked.
Tier I Support Agent - Indianapolis
The SmartFile Tier I Support Agent is responsible for direct interaction with our customers.
Responsibilities and Duties- Become an expert in file sharing
- Effectively explain technical information to users of all levels
- Respond to customer requests; replicate & troubleshoot any issues
- Find ways for customers to get the most out of their file sharing solution
- Provide feedback to product and engineering teams, resulting in a better customer experience
Experience and Qualifications- Familiarity with File transfer protocols (FTP, SFTP, FTPS, HTTPS)
- Must be a driven self-starter with proven ability to self-manage
- Demonstrably results-oriented, always cognizant of our #1 stakeholder, our customers
- Highly collaborative work style with demonstrated ability to both lead and follow, as appropriate
- Zendesk ticketing system
- Ability to write help docs for all levels of experience
Formal Qualifications- Excellent customer service skills
Bonus Points- Direct experience with many of the above technologies
- Python troubleshooting experience
To apply for this position please send your resume email@example.com.
You'll Love Working Here Because:
- We offer a sociable work environment with a lot of independence.
- We offer highly competitive salaries based on experience.
- We are building a business of global scale, usable in any industry.
- We offer a subsidy on health care premiums for both individual and family plans.
- You will be involved throughout the development life-cycle.
- Your opinion will be sought and valued.
- You will work with awesome technologies.
- You can take off as much time as you need.